“If you want good government,
you gotta vote for it.”
– Tommy Wells
As the movement to change DC is growing, we have remarkable people coming together from all walks of life.
Non-Democrats are changing political parties so they can participate in the April 1 Democratic Primary. Led by Richard Lucas, John Plishka, Cathy Travis and Ryan E. Wynkoop, a group “Politics Aside” has been formed with the goal of attracting voters who are unified by one thing: the desire to change DC’s ingrained culture of corruption.
They are asking people to change party affiliation for just 30 days in a movement to clean up the DC government and remove money’s corrosive influence on politics.
Tommy is the change, but the people are the way to do it!
You can print out the application here to change your party status (or to register if you are not yet registered) in order to vote in the Democratic Primary on April 1, 2014:
- Print out the application
- Choose the “Party Change” option in box 2.
- Complete the form with your information.
- In box 8, you will need your DMV issued ID number, or the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Sign the form.
- Mail the completed document to the Board of Elections: 441 4th Street, NW • Suite 250 North • Washington, DC 20001
Early voting begins March 22 and party changes must be made 30 days before the primary.
THE DEADLINE FOR MAKING A PARTY CHANGE IS FEBRUARY 17.